What We Can Offer
The Training and Change Coordinator is a one-year contract position and responsible for providing administrative support to training and change initiatives within scope of the scope of Project Pi Transformation and Change Stream.
The Coordinator works closely with key Project Pi staff members to support:
- Planning and scheduling support of training at RMIT Vietnam,
- Supporting trainers, including functional leads and outsourced trainers, in the training delivery,
- Executing other communications and change initiatives in support of the Change and Transformation Stream.
WHAT IS PROJECT Pi
At the heart of Project Pi is our new smart and simple HR, finance and procurement platform, Workday.
Workday is a globally renowned cloud-based Enterprise Resource Platform that is used by more than 90 Higher Education institutions across the U.K, the U.S and Canada. They have also partnered with Deakin University in Australia and hundreds of other organisations world-wide including Netflix, Amazon, and Nissan.
At RMIT, Workday is going to make our lives easier. We will have a single place to manage the basics and it will be quicker and easier to do things like booking/approving leave, buying goods and services, career planning, and much more. There will be more automation and self-service built into our processes and fewer paper forms and workarounds, freeing us up to focus on the work that matters to us and supports our students.
But it’s not just a system implementation. Project Pi will also allow us to be more collaborative, to support a digital-first approach to our work and be more accountable for the work we do.
The project will also help support a cultural shift to focus on improved service, that will lead to a better experience for our staff and students.
- Relevant experience in use of a software package for the purpose of planning and monitoring, e.g. excel.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute and add value to a team environment.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including coordination, liaison, negotiation, and multicultural communication.
- Keen attention to detail with ability to manage own time well, and prioritise competing work demands, effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in using computer software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package from 21,600,000 VND gross per month + allowances
- 13th month Tet bonus as per RMIT's policies
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
English is the language of teaching and communication at RMIT Vietnam. For this role, the minimum requirement is IELTS 6.0 (or equivalent).
How to apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 09 October 2020