Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Establish procedures, regulations, and standards training to apply
• Analyze the competency framework of each position and design training modules to compensate GAP for employees.
• Develop policies, mechanisms, programs, and tools to encourage learning.
• Design and implement annual performance management evaluation program.
• Building a quality management system for training: the training quality management process, post-training assessment, and building forms in the field of administration.
• Develop and manage training methods (on-site, e-learning, on-the-job, coaching, ...)
2. Make annual training plan and budget:
• Analysis of training needs.
• Coordinate with Managers to set up annual training plan based on the strategic goals of the company.
• Analysis of ROI of training programs to come up with the plan and budget
3. Implement training programs:
• Organize the implementation of training programs according to the approved plan and budget.
• Directly participate in teaching a number of compulsory training topics, basic skills for employees.
• Work with training organizations to deploy training programs according to needs analysis.
• Organize post-training evaluation programs.
4. Make relevant reports:
• Develop a system of relevant reports and continuously update the employee's training participation.
• Make detailed reports on the effectiveness of each training topic.
• General report on effectiveness, applied to the work of employees after every 6 months and 1 year of training.
• Other reports required by Line Manager
• Coordinating implementation of organizational development projects (performance management, building competency dictionary & framework, career path, ...)
• Coordinate with the HR team in capacity assessment, GAP compensation for promotion and transfer.
• Coordinating organization and implementation of developing: Corporate culture or Employee Value Proposition (EVP) programs.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Foreign Language: Good at English
Logical and critical thinking
Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Having in-depth knowledge in the field of training, competency framework for positions in FMCG companies
- Understanding of the training methods and models
- Presentation, lecturing and coaching skills
- Coaching, problem-solving & decision making
- Effective negotiation
- Planning skills
- Data analysis skills