Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Training and development
- Drive training initiatives, identify, arrange suitable training solutions for employees
- Research, evaluate individual and organizational development needs; Conduct quarterly/ annual training and development needs assessment.
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Train and coach managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts.
- Plan, organize, facilitate, and order supplies for employee development and training events.
- Design and deliver (e-learning) courses, workshops, and other training
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
- Source and recommend vendors and other external partners to design, develop, and/or deliver learning solutions where applicable.
2. Employee Engagement
- Build and conduct orientation for newcomers, set up essential onboard platforms to advance employee experience.
- Establish the organization’s culture and vision through employee engagement efforts such as surveys, focus groups, and workshops
- Create and implement a comprehensive employee engagement strategy
- Develop and maintain organizational communications such as bulletin boards and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- A self-starter with at least 3 years of prior experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager or similar
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Resourceful, can-do attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
- Strong presentation skills.
- Good MS Office, especially PPT skills