Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Analyze soft skills & management skills, training needs and plan training budget & suitable training programs.
- Develop training outlines and materials according to the actual needs.
- Coordinate with functional department heads for organizing internal technical/ functional training courses for internal staffs.
- Conduct, manage and develop training development programs and activities.
- Study and propose solutions to improve the quality of training.
- Maintain a training record/ database for necessary tracking & reports.
2. Cultural Organizational Development (40%)
- Maintain a good communication and positive relationship with employees to promote employee satisfaction and ensuring a positive working environment.
- Coordinate in organizing employee engagement activities and events: birthday celebration, sport activities, year-end party, company annual trip, other employee relation activities, etc.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties assigned by the management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- From 03 to 06 years working in relevant area in Training & Development, Internal Communication, Employee Relations activities.
- Good command of English language.
- Knowledge of principles of organizational development, organizational design, training, and development.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, facilitation & presentation skills.
- Good at planning and organizing skills.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and to interact with faculty, staff, and management at all levels within the organization.
**PHU HUNG LIFE EMPLOYEE'S BENEFITS:
+ Well-equipped facilities: Laptop and Office Stationaries.
+ Pay for full wage labour insurance (health, social & unemployment).
+ PVI Healthcare program & 24 hours accident insurance for employee applied on first joining day.
+ Meal Allowance per working day.
+ Performance review: twice a year.
+ Year-end bonus: depends on PHL’s annual turnovers with at least one month salary.
+ Annual leave from 12 days up to 21 days depends on each level.
+ Annual company trip.