Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
• Deploy a wide variety of training methods
• Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
• Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness
• Manage training budget
• Provide opportunities for ongoing development
• Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
• Build up the skill matrix system.
Thử việc: 60 days.
Thời gian làm việc: 7:20 to 16:34, from Monday to Saturday, Note: 2 Saturday off/ month.
Đồng nghiệp: Active, teamwork, friendly.
Transportation from District 2, Thu Duc Distric, Bien Hoa to Nhon Trach.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Track record in designing and executing successful training programs.
• Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc).
• Excellent communication and leadership skills.
• Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
• Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals.
• Good computer and database skills.
• BA degree in education, human resources or relevant field.