What We Can Offer
2. Make periodic training plans by Month/Quarter or irregularly. Detailed budget estimates for each program.
3. Directly guide and train integration for new employees.
4. Coordinate with unit managers/lecturers in designing and standardizing training materials, inspection and evaluation contents. Regularly update and edit documents to suit each period of development of the company.
5. Develop plans and organize the assessment of the quality of personnel after training.
6. Handle training results, make reports and manage dossiers and equipment for training and budget settlement.
7. Search and propose new training programs suitable to the actual needs of each position. Establish and maintain external training sources to ensure that the company's needs are always met.
8. Consult solutions to improve the quality of training, search and evaluation of training service providers.
9. Other tasks under the direction of superiors.
Workplace: 18thFloor, HCO Building, 44b Ly Thuong Kiet, Hoan Kiem, Ha Noi
- Education/Degree: Graduated from university or higher.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge/Professional experience: Human resource management or experience working at companies/ corporations. Priority is given to candidates with experience in the field of trade and distribution of consumer goods
- Experience: from 02 years in the equivalent position
- Teaching skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Presentation, communication and behavior skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Withstand high work pressure
- Salary: Negotiated
- Friendly and professional working environment.
- 13th month salary, travel annually.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance