Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Identify and assess the train needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths and consultation with managers.
• Work in close partnership with managers and directors across the organisation to understand the development needs for all employees and proactively deliver a schedule of innovative learning solutions to support these needs.
• Suggests enhancements and modifications to improve engagement, learn, and retention and/or to meet the chang needs of clientele, the organization, or the industry and competitors.
• Develop and implement train programs to meet specific department. Looking for a team of good professionals - professional to participate in teaching. Set up training system assist in the selection and appointment of departmental trainers or external providers where appropriate.
• Work with trainers to set up a library of documents includ: books, ebooks, handbooks, videos… used for training courses. Participate in compil, design and producing train materials to meet the effectiveness and specific needs of each department.
• Implement effective and purposeful train methods
• Coordinate with departments to implement plans. Monitor all train activities conducted on and off site.
• Directly participate in teachskills to employees in the area of expertise - profession
• Monitor - evaluate the effectiveness of the train course implemented to make timely adjustments
• Administer the train budget and purchase train materials as required/ reporting on usage and chargeability by departments.
• Communicate a regular internal train blog/ bulletin/ newsletters to all staff – showcase our work.
• Develop and manage our induction programme for new recruits and oversee mandatory Corporation and site-specific training.
• Create internal marketing materials to be distributed throughout the company to announce training programs and details
• Develop training manuals that target tangible results.
• Build relationships with 3rd party training providers. Effectively communicate with team members, trainers and management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Learning Management, Instructional Design, Human Resource Development or a related field.
• A minimum of 5-10 years of learning and development experience including developing, implementing, and delivering training
• Excellent knowledge eLearning design experience and demonstrated expertise in the technical development, implementation and troubleshooting of web-based training modules.
• Thorough understanding of training processes.
• Ability to moderate large groups.
• Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Willing to travel