Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
You will play a key role in designing and developing a diverse set of training programs that meets requirement of GEET’s clients. You'll report to the Head of R&D and work closely with the development team as well as managers to build content, case studies, exercises, training objectives and training format in order to ensure the learning is transferable to the workplace and that the action plans developed are relevant, applicable and effective.
- Designing and developing curriculum that focus on corporates’ learning objectives.
- Determine the training strategy and selecting the appropriate media to be used.
- Update and modify course contents to reflect any development and changes in the procedures or technology discussed in the course.
- Provide technical assistance and support to instructors and students when necessary, train instructors in correctly using the course materials they have developed.
- Coordinate with R&D department for planning and designing the contents of training courses and activities.
- Update current training trends & technologies and apply them as needed.
- Participating in stakeholder, subject matter experts and learner interviews (including with our clients) to identify relevant content and structure for end-learner.
- Working with content developers, subject matter experts and experienced instructors to support material development needs as appropriate.
- Other relevant tasks following Head of R&D’s requests
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor degree in Human resources/Training & Development/Psychology or relevant field
- Fluent in English
- Exceptional professional communication and technical writing skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Impactful presentation style
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
- A positive, “can do” attitude
- Competitive remuneration and benefit packages
- A young team of bright, energetic and ambitious professionals who love what they do and are not afraid to show it.
- We have a great atmosphere that fosters high levels of professionalism, service, commitment and energy but we also know how to have fun.
- Great career progression for the ambitious
- A chance to make a real difference to people's lives.
- Increased salary by working efficiency and full commitment to the regime for employees according to the current law (health insurance, social insurance, unemployment insurance …).
- Vacation and personal days off