Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
About Transactions Services
The Transactions team in PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is the leading transaction support firm in Vietnam providing advice to international and local clients from corporate, private equity to financial investors. The Transactions team assists clients to unlock and maximize deal value throughout the deal process from pre-deal evaluation, due diligence to post-deal services.
As an Intern/Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
You’ll be a part of an environment that broadens your functional training, personal and technical skills, and deepens your knowledge of client services. You’ll play an integral role supporting staff as needed for an outstanding variety of work and making contributions to the team on a daily basis.
• Develop investigative and analytical skills gained through the analysis of financial and operational information.
• Understanding of deal issues, how deals are valued and structured in Vietnam and abroad.
• Build a career in PwC whilst working in a vibrant and exciting team!
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor's Degree
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Ability to work under high pressure. Be proactive and highly accountable in working.
- CFA holder of any level will be an advantage.
• General understanding of Vietnamese Accounting Standards is a plus.
• Prior working experience with Microsoft Query / Power BI / Other similar software is a plus.
• Other similar working experiences in corporate advisory, investment banking, restructuring, auditing (for investment funds and financial institutions), financial evaluations or project advisory is a plus.
What you can get:
• Gain work experience and business acumen in a highly professional environment;
• Have chance to be considered for permanent positions after internship.
• Challenge yourself in new jobs; on the job training.
• Competitive remuneration.
How To Apply:
If you would like to work in a challenging environment with opportunities for advancement, Please apply with you updated CV on our system:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in PwC Vietnam.