What We Can Offer
* Understanding of Vietnam Transfer Pricing regulations including Decree 20/2017/ND-CP and Decree 132/2020/ND-CP.
* The work will help clients to determine their intercompany Transfer Pricing policies and to prepare related reporting to the tax authorities. Typical responsibilities of the role include:
- Assisting in research and analysis of clients’ financial situation, function and risk, industry and business cycle which is related to transfer pricing issues;
- Preparing of Transfer Pricing form, Benchmarking study, TP Dcumentation (Local File and Master File);
- Providing support to clients in addressing issues arising from Transfer Pricing audit;
- Preparing TP Management Letter under supervision of Managers.
* Working with Managers and Senior consultant in managing client relationships and workstreams.
* A bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, International Business, Law.
* Fresh graduate/01 year experience. No relevant experience in Transfer Pricing required – however an interest in this discipline and a motivation to learn is vital.
* Proficient in English, good command of Korean and/or Chinese is an advantage
* Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, …).
* Well planning and have the ability of efficient time management.
ONLY ENGLISH CV ACCEPTABLE.