Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Conduct meetings and collaborate with business partners of different functions to build alignment on challenging issues.
• Engaging with different functions and stakeholder like IT, Operations, Accounting, Business Analyses, Sales and Marketing.
• Manage key stakeholders’ expectations on each initiative by ensuring proper
communication and conflict resolution. Play a key subject matter expert role in all technical/finance elements of the project.
• Implement the change management and communication (incl. reporting) elements of the respective strategies, helping drive our vision, demonstrating strong engagement, adoption and compliance. Activities would include training key stakeholders in new WoW/processes/tools.
• Manage and document all related paperwork
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University graduation
• Degree in Finance
• Minimum of 4 years or profound experience in a global operating environment or consulting firm
• Seasoned Financial Analyst/Business Analyst with proven track record of transformation projects within a multinational company
• Transversal projects experience is a must
Functional & Other Competencies
• Ability to connect and collaborate with people; be approachable
• Ability to bring management structure and improve sustainably internal processes
• Demonstrable experience playing key roles in complex and technical commercial finance projects (business planning, S&OP).
• Ability to build strong relationships with IT teams (solutions, Business Relationship Managers, etc.) anticipate and resolve issues, clarify roles and responsibilities to ensure projects progress in line with plans.
• Ability to build strong relationships with initiative leaders within the group’s
transformation project community (Finance 4.0, S&OP, etc.)
• Tech enthusiast who understands the impact of new technologies in the business (ERP, BI, etc.).
• Curious to explore and broaden knowledge of innovations, new trends, transformation practices.
• Strong, Effective communicator that facilitates and drives change leveraging strong finance/technical knowledge, interpersonal and influencing skills.
• Agile, motivated, self-starter mentality and an autonomous personality, who
continuously adapts to changes.
• Effectively navigates through the ambiguity of multiple projects and maintain focus on the overarching direction “Big-Picture”
• Strong stakeholder management, both internal and external to develop positive
• Results driven, with proven attention to detail, excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and personal and organization skills.
• Ability to work in a high-paced environment, respecting deadlines and conflicting priorities. An inspirational challenger of the status quo.
• Project Management Certification or consulting/commercial experience a plus.
• Fluent in both English and Vietnamese
• Teamwork, proactive Drive, Initiative, Planning & Organizing, Innovativeness
• Have a systematic approach and be able to document clearly the proposed changes
• Self-starter, able to manage complete priorities under pressure