Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The position requires you to:
• Consult with subject matter experts and other colleagues to understand specialised concepts and translate them appropriately.
• Collaborate with team members to compile helpful information, including terms and definitions, into an organized glossary for regular reference during the translation process.
• Translate a variety of documents including legal and technical materials, letter, etc.
• Follow up with internal team members, client and consultants to ensure translation meets their needs.
• Maintain good relationship with client and consultants.
• Assist to organize events as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Degree in Linguistics/Languages, or equivalent.
• At least 2 years of proven work experience as a Translator, Interpreter or similar role.
• Fluent in Chinese preferred as role requires to deal with Chinese translation and documentation.
• Preferably those with the experience in EPC engineering.
Perks and Benefits:
• Competitive remuneration package
• Dynamic and friendly work environment
• Ongoing career development
• Regional exposure