Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Are you interested in working in an International Environment? Do you want to build your career in Transport & Construction? Then keep reading, this could be the next step in your career.
SBU, Asia Pacific > Construction > Construction India & NSEA
You will be working for the Vestas Vietnam construction and report to the Senior transport Manager responsible in Vietnam. It is a team of five people coordinating all transport-related services for the Vietnam windfarms delivered in 2020 and 2021. Transport is a key factor for the successful installation of a windfarm and our team supports several projects, project managers and clients with a large variety of logistic services, mainly out in the field in ports and on sites.
• Ensure scope of work agreed for the projects are being complied with and followed during actual execution of the projects deliveries.
• Coordinate route surveys and transportation strategy required during a pre-delivery phase.
• Participate in LSP (Logistics Service Provider) nominations, assessment of LSP’s capabilities, equipment park and/or their subcontractors
• Monitor & ensure LSP’s compliance with Customs Clearance process.
• Organise, coordinate and supervise transport activities at port of discharge and transport from port to job site
• Arrange alignment meetings with LSPs prior to start of project deliveries, run LSPs through major requirements for project deliveries
• Ensure compliance with Vestas Transport, Handling, Storage Manuals.
• Ensure compliance with Vestas QSE/HSE Manuals.
• Ensure safety is according to Vestas standards and deliveries are on time and without damages.
• Monitor transport scope of work during execution and report deviations from agreement to relevant PMs/Directors
• Handle NCR (NonConformanceReport) and insurance matters accrued between vessel discharge at arrival port and On-Site Delivery
• Handle Incident management and reporting related to transportation
• Facilitate kick-off meetings during transport preparation.
• Coordinate delivery of Site Parts incl. consumables/spares
• Plan and coordinate packing and return transport of transport devices from construction sites to factories
What we offer
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and to work in a multicultural and international company, where you have the possibility to improve your skills and develop professionally.
Work location: Vietnam, HCMC
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in project logistics in the field, forwarding, shipping/trucking, or any relevant transportation with knowledge experience in Material Handling, Logistics Operations of heavy and oversized heavy cargo.
• In-depth knowledge of transportation operation and custom clearance
• Good exposure to port handling
• Able to read, interpret Method Statements & Risk Assessments (RAMS) and technical drawings
• Familiar with the details of lifting equipment for handling heavy and oversized cargo, incl. inventory, maintenance, and quality certification
• Familiar to work in a marine environment, barging operations, and working on floating platforms
• Interested in working in a multi-national/ multi-cultural work environment.
• Commercial and schedule management.
• Willingness and flexibility to travel approx. 50-75%
• Eligibility to obtain travel visas as required
• Service-minded, flexible, and adaptable to work in a time-sensitive situation.
• Good negotiation skills.
• Experienced user of Microsoft Office Programs