What We Can Offer
• Own the implementation, control, audit and development of Transport Safety System in Maersk
• Coordinate with internal stakeholders from HSSE, Customer Experience, Transport Operations, Country Leadership and Procurement.
• Lead reviews and workshops to coach, train and verify transport vendors, management and supervision on Transport Safety Agenda and Actions.
• Update peers and senior management on the key areas of focus and solution.
• Coordinate with external vendors on business requirements
• Assure critical controls are identified and a control/audit measures are effective.
• Provide expertise, support and advice support across the functions and geographies where relevant.
• Understand and support the global and regional safety framework.
• Conducts risk assessments and ensure corrective and preventive measures are undertaken as well as controls and barriers are put in place.
• Investigates, analyses and reviews deviations from the implemented processes, SOPs are updated accordingly.
• Review Organizational structures to support activities.
• Review and suggest technology solutions
• Meet/report to stakeholders on a defined frequency.
• Drive initiatives towards cultural transformation across the area/ functionalities
• Influence, engage and support Senior Managers and personnel in developing the Transport Safety Systems
• Provide suitable training and guidance to stakeholders based on level and capability.
• Manage internal and external relationship and create and maintain a stakeholder map.
• Providing support for compliance efforts.
• Transport Safety System Compliance and Score
• Accident reduction
• Near miss/gemba compliance
• Customer Satisfaction
• Minimum 05 years’ experience in Transportation Safety role(s). Inland transportation experience is a must.
• Experience working in large organisation with multiple stakeholders/geographic coverage.
• Excellent influencing and stakeholder management skills.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Ability to draw data/fact-based insights, drive stakeholder engagement, take ambiguous decisions and an attitude to drive projects.
• Ability to drive initiatives through cross functional teams.
• Able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
• High ethical standards.