What We Can Offer
• Job Overview:
Be the main contact window to customer logistics team and internal management team for all main issues related to truck management issues.
Build up the relationship with customers, operation staff, and service providers.
Lead and coach teammates to improve the truck service.
• Responsibilities and Duties:
A: Trucking operation management:
1. Send out the weekly KPI report to customer
2. Handle exceptional cases such as massive truck arrival late, driver wrong behaviors, equipment damages, etc.
3. Lead and review the performance with customer. Monitor the performance of trucker, find out the reason of poor performance, and review the action plan, monitor the plan implementation.
4. Build up and maintian good relationship with customer logistics team. Pay regular visit and meet with custome key managers and staff.
5. Review and coordinate btw customer and trucker for new requirements.
6. Monitor the performance of suppliers, lead the monthly performance review, identify the areas of improvement, develop solution and monitor the implementation.
7. Assign and balance the task/ Job assignment among staff. Coach staff to provide the analysis result to customer. Monitor the data quality of daily and weekly reports and guide staff on the communication with customer.
8. Set up and Implement the SOP/Requirements as per instructed from Head quarter, or management team.
9. Escalate serious issues and ask for support from managers.
B: TMS Superuser:
1. Delicate daily truck allocation to Trucker.
2. Manage TMS system and trucker performance as TMS system superuser.
3. Collect and organize the feedback from TMS user. Coordinate with IT and TMS developer to optimize the system interface.
4. Train up the new truckers to set up and roll out TMS for truck business.
- Education: a bachelor’s degree. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.
- Experience: A candidate for this position must have had 2`3 years in working experience in a trucking management position.
- Communication Skills: be able to consistently address those consumer concerns while offering clear, concise, and understandable responses to their prompts; Possess outstanding communication skills in both written and verbal form; Splendid - - Presentation skills.
- Ms Office: high proficiency in Ms Word, PowerPoint, and Ms Excel as well as commercial materials for the key account clients.
- Analytical Skills: portray interest and skills in standard planning and operational analytics practices.
- Interpersonal Skills: be a committed and goal orientation individual, be consumer/service-oriented, have a positive can-do attitude, be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, be a calm and patient individual who is able to accommodate difficult consumers, work comfortably in a fast-paced and highly competitive business environment, be highly adaptable to change, and demonstrate composure under stress and uncertainty, inspiring the same in junior account management personnel.
- People Skills and Management skills.
- Able to write and speak in English.