Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Assign and co-ordinate the trucks to subcontractors to meet clients’ requirement;
- Proactively monitor the cargo delivery/picking up according to the process to ensure the cargo is delivered/picked up according to client’s demand. Daily update the shipment information, cost.. in systems;
- Solved problems that occur during transportation;
- Communicate effectively with clients, addressing clients requests, questions and complaints;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with subcontractors and clients to develop the company business activities;
- Keep reported timely about inland transportation law changing to Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Understanding government road transport regulations;
- Ability to develop and ensure high service quality provided to clients;
- Quickly identify/solve problems and report clearly, timely to General Director;
- Bachelor’s degree of University graduate;
- Good knowledge at logistics market in Vietnam are advantages;
- Good command of English both spoken and written, Good skills of computers & Microsoft Office;
- Well organized and detailed, able to work under high pressure.