Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Proactively interact with key client’s management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements;
• Lead client audit engagements, which include planning executing, directing, and completing financial audits;
• Conducts assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end;
• Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk;
• Supervises junior auditors assigned to engagements providing guidance and overall review of deliverables;
• Prepare audit file, audit reports, financial statements in accordance with standards VAS, IFRS and related to laws.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum of 02 years recent work experience for audit senior position;
• CPA certification preferred;
• Fluent in English both oral and written is priority;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software programs;
• Stress management;
• Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines;
• Strong organizational skill and attention to detail.
Benefits the employees can get:
• Attractive salary; 100% receive 13th salary for this year; incentive for BKP quarterly, incentive for special job;
• Provide lunch at the company and support breakfast fee;
• Support dinner meal in audit season;
• Opportunities to join to English class and enhance English skill with foreigner teacher;
• Internal training & friendly working environment;
• Company trip;
• Have opportunity to be considered to higher position depend on your performance;
• HealthCare checked;
• Health insurance and Social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law.