What We Can Offer
Undertakes supervising job duties as it pertains to the sales department. Utilizes skills to make certain that all sales representatives to have the proper knowledge or sales skill to do their job. Meets with sales representatives to make new plans regarding sales or how to improve the job.
Sales Team Leader Job Duties:
• Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support.
• Organize and coordinate sales representatives’ schedules.
• Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources.
• Train new sales representatives.
• Receive and report on all sales leads.
• Supervise sales representatives and assistants.
• Answer potential customer questions and follow-up call questions.
• Work with sales team when closing sales.
• Track daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics.
• Meet all sales quotas and goals.
• Assist sales representatives and team to meet and exceed goals
• Other tasks required by CEO/ Director.
• Persuasive and goal-oriented
• In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the market
• Excellent customer care and focus; ability to assess customers’ needs and provide correct answer, path, troubleshooting, or method for a positive customer experience
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Great Verbal and Written Communication Skills both in English and Vietnamese.
• Bachelor's Degree in any field