Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Develop and maintain excellent commercial relationships within existing and potential contractors to create a climate of service, innovation and continually improving value delivery.
- Take leadership in managing the contractor performance and work closely with various other Functions to resolve issues in service and quality.
- Liaise with Product Development, Technical Services and Engineering to support the Contractor with equipment set-up, capacity expansion, fabric development and process improvements.
- Responsible to seek and negotiate textile capacities by fabric type and processing flow (knitting/dyeing/ finishing/printing) on a regular basis.
- Work closely with Fabric/Product Development teams to handle seasonal color developments.
- Responsible to monitor availability of yarn within defined boundaries, to perform regular inventory reconciliation and to ensure correctness of fabric pricing.
- Expedite and confirmation of fabric claims & discounts handling on the ground for textiles team plus follow up of replacements.
- Maintain and further develop fabric and technical expertise to assist the Contractors in the development of new fabrics and to assess the Contractors’ capabilities and equipment.
- Responsible to collect market intelligence and understand the capabilities, dynamics and competitive factors in textile industry in region.
- Ensure compliance with all Global Business Standards, internal policies and legal/regulatory requirements.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor/Master Degree in textile related field.
- Minimum of 10 years working experiences.
- Technical and working experience in a textile facility either in an operations/engineering/quality/development type of roles.
- Working experience in a procurement role/trading house with focus on fabric development/purchasing is a plus.
- English fluency
- Travel required (limited)
- Strong influencing and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently and within a matrix environment
- Strong combination of business and technical knowledge base in fabrics and textile operations
- Ability to think systemically and solve problems effectively and efficiently
- Must interact effectively and professionally within a multi-cultural environment