What We Can Offer
Report to: Managing Director (Brokerage Division)
• Manages and leads a group of bond traders responsible for the timely buying and selling of corporate bonds.
• Develops marketing and sales initiatives to increase profitability.
• Being a Bond Manager evaluates market volatility and ensures clients receive the best rate available.
• Supports the Managing Director to build processes, regulations, transaction systems, bond management and bond trading.
• Advises Managing Director to develop new products and services related to bond trading.
• Reviews orders to ensure accuracy, proper record keeping and conformance to regulations.
• Monitor market conditions of corporate bonds to maximize profits for customers and the institution.
• Makes weekly and monthly business reports and plans to send to the Managing Director.
• Recruits and develop human resources for Bond Brokerage Department.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Managing Director.
- Attractive Commission’s policy
- Performance review and adjust salary twice a year.
- Annual Health Check-up.
- Heath Care Insurance (PVI care).
- Compulsory insurances full salary (Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance).
- 11 public holidays, 20 annual leave days based on Vietnam Government, 5-year-employee has 1 more annual leave day.
- Company Team Building Trip every year.
- Company sponsored activities such as Sports, Family Day, Children International’s Day
- Clear career path for career growth.
- Training sponsorship programs: Securities certificates, Soft skills, Technical skills
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Finance/Securities/Banking/Fund Management.
• Candidates with experience in the field of mobilizing corporate bonds or equivalent positions are preferred.
• To be a Bond Trading Manager typically requires + 3 years of managerial experience.
• Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
• Good English communication.
• Advanced computer skills, particularly with the Microsoft Office suite of applications.