Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
▪ Close liaison with the Project Control Team on cost control, contract management, program and progress control.
▪ Attend (progress) meetings with the Subcontractors as necessary.
▪ Be involved in technical matters (design and method statements, and correspondence with PIC/MRB) as to bored tunneling and segment production.
▪ Ordering/purchasing of materials in accordance with planned delivery dates as required by the Construction Programme
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
▪ Having between 10 and 15 years of civil engineering experience
▪ Proven work experience as a tunnel engineer, in designing or construction at least two tunnels projects
▪ Having knowledge about the roles of Quantity Surveyor
▪ Having knowledge about the roles of QA/QC Engineer
▪ Having proven work experience in cost control, program and progress control
▪ Competent in use of all in-house/company software (including AutoCAD)
▪ Good verbal communication and written skills in English