What We Can Offer
• Work with Legal & Compliance in setting up, reviewing and updating ICU and Risk Management policies and procedures periodically and as and when required to meet regulatory requirements and standards of UOB Group;
• Oversee the implementation of all departments and employees of the Company towards the internal policies, procedures and processes as well as applicable laws;
• Report arising issues to CEO and Management Committee;
• Take part in Fund Administration work;
• Ad hoc work as and when required;
• Report to CEO.
• Has one of the following additional qualifications:
- Chartered Financial Analyst - Level II,
- Certified International Investment Analyst - Final Level,
- Fund management certificate (Chứng chỉ hành nghề quản lý quỹ) by the State Securities Commission of Vietnam, or
- Certificates of Basics on Securities and Stock Market (Chứng chỉ Những vấn đề cơ bản về chứng khoán và thị trường chứng khoán) and of Laws on Securities and Stock Market (Chứng chỉ Pháp luật về chứng khoán và thị trường chứng khoán).
• Minimum one year of accounting or auditing experience, and minimum two years of relevant experience at one of the following:
- fund management company,
- securities company or credit institution,
- insurance company, or
- audit firm.
• Practical fund administration experience is a plus;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• High level of integrity, sharp analytical mind, good eye for detail and good organizational skill;
• Proactive, resourceful, mature and professional;
• Effective communications and interpersonal skills in both Vietnamese and English;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Only candidates who meet all the requirements will be contacted.
*** Please send your application (comprising CV and cover letter) in English