Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We want candidates that are proven leaders with a solid HR background, and to ability to make their mark on the organization.
The HR Manager has a leadership role with high accountability and reports to CICT’s General Director.
Location: Ha Long, Quang Ninh
• Partner with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s strategy related to current and future talent needs, recruitment, retention and succession planning.
• Set and execute the strategic direction of the department, aligned with the overall business plan and strategy.
• Provide support and guidance to HR personnel and other functions regarding HR matters.
• Recommend solutions and advise management on significant employee relations matters.
• Ensure that all employees are provided equal opportunity and fair and consistent application of policy.
• Maintain key contacts with employer associations and labor ministry officials.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum 3 years of experience in human resources management in the private sector is required.
• Proven leadership and management skills.
• Bi-lingual Vietnamese and English, verbal and written.
• Advanced Vietnamese and English communication skills.
• In depth knowledge of Vietnamese labor and employment laws.
• Thorough understanding of international human resource and management standards.
• Familiar with compensation & benefits, employee relations, employment and staffing practices, organizational development and performance management.
• Able to work effectively with all levels of employees, from entry level employees to senior management.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism and confidentiality.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Attractive salary, allowance and bonus
• Health care for personal and family
• Professional environment