Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
You will be responsible for designing the user interface and user experience of our web and mobile platforms, ensuring that they are attractive, intuitive, and engaging for our customers and partners. You will also support the marketing team with the graphic design of various promotional materials, such as banners, flyers, brochures, newsletters, social media posts, etc. You will ensure that the marketing materials are consistent with the brand identity, style guides, and design standards of our web and mobile platforms. You will also collaborate with the marketing team to understand the campaign objectives, target audience, and message, and create compelling graphic designs that convey our value proposition and drive conversions.
- Work closely with the Product Manager, Marketing Manager, and Development Team to propose new solutions to complex user-centered design problems
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, widgets, banners, infographics,...
- Create compelling user interfaces and contribute to the development process to ensure a consistent and intuitive user experience across multiple platforms with the highest standards of aesthetics
- Translate Product Owner ideas (based on the existing system) into functional requirements, wireframes, prototypes, and interactive mockups. Iterate continually and rapidly within prescribed deadlines
- Define clear application workflow and specific screens for the Development team
- Support the marketing team with the graphic design of various promotional materials, such as banners flyers brochures newsletters social media posts, etc.
- Ensure that the marketing materials are consistent with the brand identity style guides design standards of our web mobile platforms
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Excellent at Design tools: Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc
- Good user research and usability testing
- Good Information architecture: organizing and structuring content effectively
- Understand the website, and application components.
- A portfolio demonstrating relevant design capabilities is required. Applications without portfolios will not be reviewed.
- Good communication and presentation in Vietnamese and English, especially in reading & writing
- Experience in Proptech, FinTech, E-commerce is a plus