Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
What You'll Get To Do:
- Design user interfaces for a wide range of websites and platforms
- Be proactive and keep up to date on industry trends and new platforms/channels
- Support the design team in day-to-day production needs, visual design inspiration, research and maintenance of internal tools (e.g. our UI Library).
- Work collaboratively with senior designers and product managers to take projects from low fidelity abstracts through to visual design and production.
- Plan your time effectively to meet the needs and expectations of your team.
- Learn how to operate as a designer in a small, efficient team by creating, presenting and reviewing sketches, wireframes and production-ready designs that cover key states and edge cases.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- You have experience designing for mobile (native apps and mobile web), desktop, and web.
- Team management experience for the leader position.
- A clear understanding of design thinking and an appreciation for user-centric design
- A functional understanding of front-end development and what you can/cannot do as a designer
- You have the ability to generate comprehensive UX wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and interactive prototypes for iOS, Android, and web
- Excellent graphic design skills (layout, typography, color)
- Ability to work well on an ego-free, highly collaborative, and cross-functional team
- Have a solid online portfolio to showcase your design philosophy
- Good English communication (speaking, listening and negotiation skills in order to communicate with our global team)