What We Can Offer
- Understand the core business, the users, and the market to deliver a business-user-market fit experience.
- Collaborative design with many departments like the product, marketing, business, tech.
- Daily works include (but not limited to) designing user journeys, wireframes, prototypes, UI for multiple platforms.
- Conducting UX research, customer interviews to get more insights from customers.
- At least 1 years of experience UI/UX ( for App)
- Has deep knowledge in UX/UI standards.
- Proficient with Sketch/ Figma/ Adobe Photoshop/ Adobe Illustrator.
***Nice to Have
- Experience in writing requirements and creating prototypes, user flows is a plus.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams in understanding detailed requirements and aligning the needs to product vision.
- Have passion to finish work with high quality and detail.
- Responsible and self-working.
- Ability for teamwork and task management.
- Working hour: Monday - Friday (10am - 6.30pm)
- Salary: 13M -15M + 13th NET Salary (review salary each year)
- Full 100% NET Salary in probation
- Full package Social Insurance
- Unlimited annual leave
- Birthday party 3,000,000/staff
- Free coffee and snacks, fruit break, tea break,...
- Friendly, active and young environment
- International and Start-up working environment