What We Can Offer
- Work closely with relevant departments (Customer, Marketing, Development, QA, ...) to choose UX design plans throughout the product / service project;
- Exchange ideas, build design process to ensure aesthetics and logic through storyboards, sitemaps, wireframes, flowcharts, prototypes …
- Present ideas, products in a visual way through support tools;
- Perform other jobs as assigned by the direct management.
- Working parttime.
- Salary: Agreement
- Have 2 years of experience working in an equivalent position
- Have good taste, identify and handle color palette well, arrange reasonable layout.
- Know how to use design software such as Sketch, Photoshop, Figma, Adobe xd
- Knowing how to use Adobe After Effect to create animation is an advantage
- Experience in drawing wireframe, user stories
- Know how to create and demonstrate prototype at a basic level
- Ability to read and understand English documents well
- Ability to capture specific requirements of products and offer suitable design solutions.
*** Reference (Experience:
- At least 2 years experience
- English (both Oral and writing)