Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Review Construction design documents (including drawings, method statement and calculation note) and Construction documentation (Non Conformity, Site Modification records, Variation documents, etc) prepared by the Contractor,
• Assessing progress of works against approved programmes,
• Coordinating the works with the Site Inspectors and Section Engineer,
• Carrying out regular inspections on construction sites,
• Monitoring construction process from start to finish,
• Testing and assessing quality of work, checking for any defects,
• Ensuring measurements and material usage follow initial plans,
• Making sure construction regulations and safety issues are adhered to,
• Making acceptances of the works,
• Reporting to Section Engineers.
• Degree in construction or engineering,
• Corresponding certificate.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum 05 years of work experience in main structure construction and secondary works including at least 2 years of work experience in underground works,
- Experience in underground construction including diaphragm wall work, piling works, excavation works, concrete placement, reinforcement steel installation and jet grouting (soil improvement).
- Excellent knowledge of construction industry,
- Understand technical plans, construction regulations and safety issues,
- Able to meet deadlines,
- Able to work with a range of construction workers.
- English: Good level.
Skills and desirable personality:
• Excellent communication skills,
• Mathematic and writing skills,
• Responsible attitude,
• Attention to detail, organized manner and practical approach,
• Reactivity to anticipate problems, propose solutions and evaluate risks,
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
For interested qualified applicants please send your CV, application letter, and supporting references, to be presented in English, and current and expected remuneration.
Deadline for CV submission is 01/12/2022.
*Important: No CV will be accepted directly in Systra Project Office.