What We Can Offer
- Business Analytics Expert - Advanced Analytics
- Business Analyst - Advanced Analytics
Act as the intermediary between business units and Advanced Analytics Department to improve business processes via helping business units to make better decision through data analytics, suggesting new use cases based on business needs.
- Internal (within VPB FC): All units, focused on Operation Division, Risks Division
+ Work as a connection between BUs and Advanced Analytics Department to help BUs to make better decisions through data.
+ Coordinates with enabling function to ensure Business Analysis Team runs smoothly.
- External (outside VPB FC): Vendors/ outstaff
+ Coordinate and work with vendors who in contracts with VPB FC/ outstaff in term of advance analytics
- Support Head of AA Department in annual planning/budgeting for the unit
- Provide action plan to implement aligned with the overall strategy and agenda of the AA Department
- People management
- Provide the team management with respect to their work, training, satisfaction level and technical/functional skills enhancement
- Enable separate teams for the functional specialization of the unit
- Be in charge of training & retaining high quality analytics talent and ensuring sustainable growth of the unit
Day to Day activities
- Help business to make better decisions through data.
- Support with UC initiation, development, implementation and management.
- Satisfy business queries using data.
- Deploy critical thinking when reviewing data.
- Undertake business intelligence activities.
- Communicate findings to business using understandable language and content.
- Be responsible for implementing governance and security controls across reporting units
- Lead execution of overall departmental strategy in Business Analysis - Advanced Analytics Unit to deliver business positive impacts.
- Mentor & help develop technical competency of assigned team members. Define complex technical design/requirements for data reporting and analysis projects.
- Undertake other tasks assigned by Head of Advanced Analytics Department
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in related field (Economics, Engineering)
- Master’s degree in business/economics is a plus
- 3 years’ experience in Project management of leading medium sized analytics team and created positive value through analytics
- 5 years of experience in core business analysis, metrics generation, and delivery
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent conscious listening and storytelling.
- Team oriented, goals oriented, and flexible with proven track record in collaborating with multiple stakeholders and result delivery
- Expert understanding of basic tools (e.g. MS Office)
- Expert in data visualization tools
- Understanding in Business Intelligence
- Expert in data modeling
- Good understanding on SQL language