Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Project Management – manage project activities for multiple projects across all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control, and closure. Create, manage, and track project vehicles, including, but not limited to: Project schedules, Detailed project plans, Project scope statements, Cost estimates, Resource plans, Risk and issues logs, Status reports.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, cost/time estimation based on client briefs.
Review project deliverables: identify and resolve risks, issues, and conflicts to ensure quality control throughout the project life cycle.
- Take initiative in improving reporting, processes, and workflow, and client outcomes.
- Manage changes to the project scope and project schedule.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients. Ability to push projects forward to completion and manage several projects at once.
- Coach the team in retrospectives and performance review using appropriate tools and techniques. Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements. Delegate project tasks based on staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Lead and motivate the development team, supervise, and evaluate team members, provide them with valid and constructive feedback, supportive and professional mentoring.
- Conduct Steering Committee meetings to provide clear communications and project status updates to Project sponsors and key stakeholders.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University degree, preferably in IT or a related field.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken in English
- Have experience managing multiple projects in parallel. Flexibility and the ability to respond to rapidly changing situations.
- A high sense of organization and responsibility demonstrates a “can do” working attitude. Able to work steadily in a high-pressure environment.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail, with a desire to drive continuous improvement through the project lifecycle. Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and to take initiative without guidance.
- Attention to details
- PMP/PSM/PMI certificate
- Software programming languages and business analysis skills
- Analytical and structured work method & Logical thinking
- Great interest in Ecommerce