Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Ensure adherence to company credit policy.
• Reviews local customer application for credit line and make proper recommendation.
• Review accounts and client payment and credit history to develop new or better payment terms.
• Reviews customer credit limit regularly.
• Coordinate and review with Operations and Sales any customer excess over credit limit.
• Monitoring Customer contract status and ensure credit term and credit limit are updated in system on timely manner
• Create/adjust customer/vendor code in system, via MDG
• Bank communication for any issues
• Clearing and posting of customer payments ensure all bank receipt are booked appropriately
• Control of Local outgoing invoice and tax invoice
• Send Statement of Account to customers on regular basis as per company dunning procedures.
• Regular reconciliation of receivables accounts with customers
• Researching and resolving account discrepancies
• Leas with Sales and Operations on customer billing disputes
• Reconciliation of accounts receivable ledger, bank accounts, foreign currency payments etc
• Report on Aged Receivables plus other ad hoc reporting where applicable
• Support the month end process
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Knowledge of freight forwarding
• Team player
• Accountant & Freight Forwarding experience
• Understanding of accounting and financial reporting
• Good MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Vietnamese and English, written and spoken.