What We Can Offer
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Keep track and process accounts and payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
• Perform day to day financial transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts data. Provide supports in input data for financial position reports on Monday.
• Record incoming funds from client on a daily basis, follow reimbursements / deductions and due to different financing bank or funds received in wrong bank accounts, make sure to inform the treasury department on daily basis to transfer.
• Input debit/credit note from/to clients, booking services and admin invoices, cash expenses. Compose payment request with assurance in the appropriateness of beneficiary information and ordering bank.
• Resolve invalid data or authorized deductions by entering adjustment entries
• Oversee client trust accounts, account receivable write-offs and payment reversals
• Reconcile the receivable/payable accounts to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
• Verify discrepancies and resolve clients billing issues, provide statement of account to client when required.
• Follow and support in checking the funds received directly with the banks, provide to them necessary information when requested.
• In payables, follow up with suppliers and ensure payment are done with no late in due dates.
• Organizes and maintains retention files for required period time
• Provides monthly financial reports
• Assist with other projects as needed
• Perfect written/spoken English (compulsory), and the language of the area of operation.
Qualifications and Education
• BA in accounting preferred
• +4 years of related experience.
• Experience in a commodity company is a plus.
• Ability to work under stress and respond to tight deadlines.
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently
• Ability to demonstrate good common sense and sound judgment
Key results expected
• Ensure 100% of Customer (internal and external) satisfaction.
• Ensure all the customer invoices are in accounting system
• Reconcile each month all client open account