What We Can Offer
1. Financial statement analysis (both GAAP and management ones) using Accounting Data
2. Business planning, tracking
3. Analyses of churn and retention, LTV, Sales Cycle, acquisition channel, … using CRM data
4. Ad hoc analyses on cost, market research, competitor intelligence, operation optimization, …
In summary, you do quantitative analysis on all critical aspects of the firm to extract insight (the what), nail down driving sources (the why), and make suggestion to matters of concern (the how).
Working at a startup, you should expect wearing many hats -- hence no worry of getting bored. Your non-analytic tasks will be mostly as Assistant to Operation and Finance leaders.
Why joining Big 4 or FMCG/CPG firms while you can learn much more at this role and see how your work make impacts on the company?
• B.A/ B.S in business-related fields (Finance background is preferred, …) – technical degree with enough business experience will be considered.
• From 2-3 years of experiences in the same position
• Good English Communication
• Exceptional Excel skills (pivot table, vlookup, index + matching)
• Great sense of visualization (PowerPoint, Tableau, Power BI, other visualization tool)
• You are a master of 20/80 rule
• Investment banking/ Consulting experience is a great asset
• Knowledge of Relational Database or CRM system is a plus
• 13th month salary
• Performance-based annual cash bonus
• Private Health Insurance
• Guidance/Mentor from leaders with deep experience in the field
• Competitive salary