Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounting operations
- Perform full set of accounting reports and ensure timely closing of accounting book.
- Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
- Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting for submission to Controller & regional.
- Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
- Issue project cost reports for review and approval.
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
- Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns
- Analysis sales, costing and other reports
- Work with intercompany counterpart.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Good at English
- Chief Accountant certificate
- Min 3-5 years relevant experience in financial & management accounting particularly in manufacturing industry
- Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels.
- Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel, MS Word, Familiarity in AX, Microsoft Dynamic 365.
- Able to work independently and highly meticulous.
- Good communication and comments.