Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The purpose of this position is to perform process-focused audit and assessments in areas such as Production, Procurement, warehouse, industrial control, and participating in regular process improvement discussions with leadership, compliance audits to determine operating effectiveness of internal controls and compliance activities.
1. According to top management and internal operation menu to create plan for upcoming audits through a contribution of ideas on the methodology and approach for upcoming assignments based on review of procedure, flowcharts, and reports.
2. Perform interviews with process and business owners at all levels and across the company to gather information, ascertain key issues, areas of concerns, and the expected internal control point. To assess the adequacy and effectiveness of the business areas processes, policies, or controls. Identify gaps/opportunities/key risks and develop corrective actions to address gaps or assess adequacy of solutions offered by department leaders.
3. Perform comprehensive analysis of information prompted through interviews and documents review by demonstrating appropriate follow-up. Present and confirm audit findings/issues and the related corrective action to various levels of process/business owners.
4. Accurately prepare written audit finding/issue and applying judgment and analysis to recommend the related corrective action. Highlighting audit findings and making recommendations for corrective action.
5. Completion of required internal audit department tasks needed to ensure the department’s compliance with company required industry standards as well as planning for the next assignment.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. University degree in related field, minimum of three 2 years of relevant work experience in manufacturing industry.
2. ISO QA system engineer, Process improvement engineer, continuous improvement, Lean engineer and related auditor certification is preferred.
3. Excellent communication skill in Vietnamese. English or Chinese is must.
4. This position requires analytic and problem-solving ability to review and evaluate process.
5. Demonstrate good judgment, professional skepticism, and a strong learning aptitude to understand the Company’s business processes.
6. The candidate must be able to effectively communicate with various levels of the Company, discuss appropriate risks, identify, and obtain audit requests from clients, and present audit findings in a clear and professional manner.