What We Can Offer
• Ensuring that all the electrical equipment in the company are functioning optimally.
• Manage maintenance technicians and workers and supervise installation and servicing of electrical works.
• Providing troubleshooting solutions to different departments in case of electrical problems.
• Planning installation of new electrical installations while keeping the company’s budget in mind.
• Evaluating the need to replace components of existing systems.
• Formulating plans to improve efficiency and performance of electrical equipment.
• Ensuring that all electrical installations are as per safety standards.
• Ensuring that workers follow standard safety precautions while undertaking installation and maintenance works.
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
• Sound knowledge about safety measures and standards.
• Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering is the most desirable qualification.
• 3 - 5 years of experience in multinational company as Electrical Engineer.
• Having knowledge of machines/ equipment in Plastic/ chemical manufacturing company.
• Having good knowledge of PLC, inverter, converter…
• Proficient use of specialized software for electricity.
• Good at English and Microsoft applications