What We Can Offer
• You will ensure that production of all orders are executed on time, including the delivery of accurate quotes to Sales and Category Management to enable our company to win business.
• You will partner with the HR Manager and Director of Manaufacturing on decisions impacting the hiring and dismissal of team members.
• You will oversee all manufacturing processes including searching and negotiating on sub-contracting processes such as plating and painting.
• The incumbent will help to set up a metal & plastic manufacturing plant in Vietnam including tube bending, wiring, stamping, plastic injection molding and painting processes.
• This position is responsible for the daily activities at our manufacturing plant in Vietnam and driving constant improvements by leading the manufacturing teams in Vietnam to fulfill orders.
• Minimum 15 years’ of experience in production; 5-7 years of which is managament experience
• Proficiency in MS Office and SAP.
• Strong communication & presentation skills, including strong ability to write reports and business correspondence, and present information effectively. Complete fluency in English and Vietnamese is mandatory.
• A strong work ethic and a positive attitude. The ability to motivate a team and work collobartively and effectively across all levels of the organization.
• Strong organization skills with emphasis on detail and flexibility in a dynamic and busy environment. You work effectively under pressure, and can meet tight deadlines.