What We Can Offer
• As an integral member of the senior leadership team, you will be a key participant in establishing the direction of the Company.
• Ensure the financials are in compliant with the group reporting framework.
• Your role is critical in aligning their investments for the short term - working to positively impact the overall growth of the business, while preparing the business to achieve its long term financial goals.
• Lead and motivate the finance team, and provide mentorship and guidance in their career development.
• Has an accomplished career in finance, either working at a management level in a financial services, e-commerce, technology or retail sector would be advantageous
• Is self-confident, self-driven leader who has a strong, well-tested point of view on growth strategy but is able to also act in a highly collaborative way
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and demonstrated capability of influencing change within an organisation
• "Hands-on" and strong appetite to work in a fast-growth environment and is self-motivated
• Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment and possess an entrepreneurial mindset and capability
• Has the commercial acumen to make long-term plans and not be afraid to get your hands dirty in building the local finance teams