Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• A developer who is comfortable working on their own on the web front-end, service layer, database.
• Participate in development efforts in an Agile development environment.
• Work with managers, architects, and testers to understand the business’s requirements and then develop and implement features/applications that meet standards in performance, reliability, and maintainability.
• Participating in daily standup to ensure that the fortnightly sprint cycles are going to be met.
• Work within a collaborative environment and contribute to team goals by offering open and honest communication; by supporting to meet deadlines.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or in a related field.
• Have 2+ years of work experience as a developer delivering projects using Microsoft Stack (C#).
• Have a strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
• Good working knowledge of ASP.NET core and WebAPI.
• Good working knowledge of database development, ideally SQL.
• Have experience with Microsoft Azure platform.
• Have experience with source control such as GIT.
• English immediate level.
• Clear, concise communication, along with logical/analytical skills.
• Have a competent judgment to inform problems to superiors on time.
• Have experience managing timelines and task priority.
THE FOLLOWING IS CONSIDERED HIGHLY ADVANTAGEOUS:
• Good at communicating in English.
• Exposure to an Agile Development Methodology would be beneficial.
• Logistics domain experience.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE?
• 13th month salary and 14 annual leave.
• Medical and Accident Insurance program.
• International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
• Clear and stable career growth.
• Many opportunities for personal and professional development.
• Professional training.
• Company trip and regular team building events, sport activities…