Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
● Working and supporting Math teachers and students.
● Work with small groups of students during class under the guidance of the classroom teacher.
● Cover math classes when necessary due to teacher absence or schedule conflicts.
● To work one-on-one with math students when required by the Head of Department.
● Meet with students after school for the Math Club Co-Curricular Program.
● Work with students with additional support needs in Mathematics.
● Prepare equipment, tools and materials for teaching activities.
● Arrange and/or process orders with the Head of Department when required and follow up on any requisitions made by the Math department.
● Assist in lessons and maintain Health and Safety standards.
● Assist in the development of school-wide Math displays.
● To perform any other reasonable duties requested the Head of Department.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● Consistently able to demonstrate knowledge and experience in Mathematics
● Open-minded and dynamic in response to students with additional support needs.
● Clear communication skills, able to liaise with various members of the school community and other stakeholders.
● Patient and understanding of students who demonstrate a range of mathematical abilities.
● Only applications in English will be considered.
● Deadline: Before 30/11/2021 (priority is given to candidates who submit their applications early)
● Only short-listed candidates will be contacted after the deadline
● University-level studies in one or more Mathematics fields
● Interest in teaching and working with students
● Fully enjoy the benefits according to the regulations of the school and the state
● Salary: attractive, negotiated directly at the interview , from 400$
● Annual salary increase according to ability
● Annual Performance Bonus for eligible employees
● Have a clear career path