Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Responsible for office service delivering to all the team member in the company and the guest as well
• Properly manage admin tasks, payment request and office expense
• Be part of HR team to welcome new member and enhance employee experience
• Welcome guests, prepare meeting rooms, keep the reception desk and common clean and tidy. Be the first contact regarding safety, hygiene, and other office-related issues
• Answer incoming calls and directing calls to colleagues. Receive, send and distribute mail; keep tracking in the file to ensure well manage history.
• Manage the general administration to ensure the smoothly operation in the office and all company’s properties as well as equipment in the good condition
• Manage and be in charge of travel process: air ticket booking, car arrangement, hotel reservation, visa application, payment request or as required for travelling
• Accurately process payments of general expenses in a timely manner and in accordance with internal policies and guidelines
• Perform the stock control and daily procurement activities including ordering of office equipment and stationery including name card and company stamp
• External Vendors management: manage and maintain strong relationships to ensure a high quality and cost-effective service is provided
• Manage employee’s profile and always keep latest updated for necessary procedures
• Support all kinds of internal events in the company
• Overall responsibility for translation within HR team, maintain translation service quality at high level of accuracy, editing, punctual and confidential.
• Manage and follow-up Annual leave balance, Overtime, Timesheet by manually in order to support monthly Payroll calculation
• Take in charge of benefit programs of employee to ensure they all understand and are supported by HR Department
• Manage Labor contract expiration date and get confirmation from line managers for contract renewal
• Organize health check up for all employees at all locations
• Prepare Onboarding and Offboarding process for employee
• Any other tasks assigned by Line Manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Good understanding of insurance procedure with Vietnamese Labor Code, Insurance law and PIT law.
- Detail oriented, hardworking, careful, flexible & well organized skills, friendly, reliable, independent, considerate & self-motivated personality
- Eager to learn and develop
- Proactive and a constantly curious self-initiated learner that is fearlessness in tackling multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Very energetic and passionate to engage everyone into social activities.
- Good English, good skills of Microsoft office programs.
- Good communication and organizational skill