What We Can Offer
• Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
• Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required
• Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics
• Designing and directing training programs, company activity programs
• Proactively manage employee relations including providing timely response to employee concerns; taking actions to resolve worker conflicts, improve management and worker relationship, raise worker satisfaction level; maintaining regular employee communication programs; managing employee engagement activities, and trade union relationship
• Define and promote core values and company cultures, employee engagement
• Support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, recruitment, training, and development, etc.
• Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health, and safety, etc.
• Oversee all HR initiatives, systems, and tactics
• Anticipate and resolve litigation risks
C&B background is preferred
At least 5 years of proven experience as HR Director/ Senior HR Manager
Experience working in a complex / matrix organization in large scale company
Strong business partnering skill and capability to drive organization effectiveness
Fluent in English