What We Can Offer
• Plan, supervise & consult to Top of Management on strategic HR recruitment & development program, training program, compensation, benefits & labor relations.
• Effectively guide day-to-day decisions about employees and foster behaviors which are consistent with OD s values and service excellence expectations.
• Provide support to expatriate advisors when needed in the implementation of their tasks.
• Prepare requests for advance of funds and/or direct payments for workshops.
• Detail information will be discussed on the meeting
• Will consider equivalent level of operational leadership experience with potential to acquire skillsets of HR management
• PHR or SPHR certification is preferred.
• Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment law.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient computer literacy with MS Office