Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Prepare periodic safety, health and environment report to government
- Perform regular inspections of site/areas for improvement opportunities and compliance,
- Coordinate with Firefighting Police Department to check all the firefighting system (automatic fire alarm, fire sprinkler system, fire pump …), firefighting equipment (fire extinguisher, hose reel, …) and perform firefighting and prevention exercise.
- Ensure all obligated training courses are conducted
- Lead completion of risk assessments for processes, tasks, and other systems using appropriate risk analysis models
- Manage Incident investigation process, share the incident information, and take corrective actions for HSE, included any correction notices issued by government.
- Work with government agencies on matters related to Occupational Safety and Health.
- Other task will be assigned by Manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Professional certification in EHS (CSP, CIH, CHMM, QEP, CEA, REM …)
- 0-2 year experiences in related field.
- Intermediate English
- Proactive, strong, independant, team work
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Good teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills;