What We Can Offer
• Send draft of export docs (Bill of Lading (B/L), VGM) to shipping line/ forwarder/ agents to issue the original ones. Check and confirm original export docs.
• Request debit note for ocean freight, local charges from shipping line to check and handover to Accounting team for payment
• Collect original B/L and certificates
• Prepare support documents to apply and collect Phytosanitary certificate and certificate of origin (if needed)
• Prepare export docs (invoice, parking list, certificate of origin, ...) to handover to Accounting team and filing
• University degrees in foreign trade, export-import or related major
• Experience in agri-food industry is an advantage
- 13th month salary.
- Participation in professional training programs.
- Friendly and open working environment.
- Annual health check; Annual vacations, Teambuilding activities, ...
- Annual Holiday.