What We Can Offer
- Manage the Opex and Capex to make sure it under department budgets and as well as delivering the department business plan
- Ensure the security of the information systems, communication, IT assets and business application.
- Oversee the development, design, and implementation of new applications and changes to existing business systems
- Other related duties as assigned
• Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures
• Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staffs.
• Training end-users
• PBC report
• Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
• This is normally acquired through a combination of the completion of a master’s Degree in information technology or computer science and 3-5 years of experience in a senior-level information technology position.
• Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.