Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Technology-wise, you will be a bridge between Japanese clients and development team in Vietnam.
- Analyze and directly communicate the requirements with clients using Japanese
- Review the design of each tasks, including how to code if need.
- Discuss project' s details with members and manage the project's progress
- Report to Japanese clients the progress of the project as well as any difficulties daily and weekly
- Perform project evaluation and testing as well as be responsible for the result of the project.
- Actively voice out any ideas or solutions for the issues during the progress in order to enhance the quality and results of the project.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Web Developer (PHP, Java, Ruby On Rails,) Bridge System Engineer
- Graduate from IT University/College
- Have experience at least 2 years as a Web Developer and 1 year as a BSE TECHNICAL EXPERIENCES
- Familiar with MVC framework (Symfony, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Zend, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Ruby on Rails)
- Familiar with OOP methodology
- Familiar with Database design (MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL DB)
- Experienced in working with Linux system (Centos, Ubuntu)
- Experienced in working with version control system such as SVN, Git
- Have experience in Software Development Process (Waterfall, Scrum, Agile) LANGUAGE SKILLS
- Good at Japanese (from N2). Communicate with Japanese clients via Skype, chat-meeting, video, email