Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Main tasks contacting with forwarder to handling import and export documents.
- Clerical Duties such as, responding emails, and preparing documents, including official correspondence, effective communication with decision-makers.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as recording receipts and invoices, import and export documents, internal receipt records, research, monitoring accounts receivables
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- From 1 or more year’s import & export experience, and office administration work.
- Prefer candidates who was born from 1989 to 1994
- Experience in Korean company as assistant or with Korean senior is a plus
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc)
- Exceptional English communication skills, both written and spoken.
- A can do attitude!
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
***Preferred language: English in good communications.