What We Can Offer
• Specify and plan maintenance activities so as to cost effectively preserve the long-term integrity of the plant, whilst delivering plant availability in the short term to meet to business needs.
• Maintain an optimum spare parts regime that balances the cost and availability of the spares against the potential plant losses due to their non-availability.
• Assess, evaluate, and provide the high-quality recommendations for the fitness of plant to remain in service.
• Manage maintenance planning by prioritizing plans and coordinating maintenance activities.
• Ensure compliance with the statutory requirements relevant to the power station operation and facilities by ensuring that all relevant systems, processes, and procedures are in place to manage the correct acquisition of required statutory licenses, permits and certificates.
• Collate information and technical data and accurately compile technical reports in support of departmental and businesses activities.
• Provide technical advice and support.
• Supervise employment, training, and people management processes for Maintenance Team.
• Achieve the Company KPI: EHS, performance, availability, reliability by developing Maintenance KPI.
• Be a member of Technical Competence Committee.
• Support Plant Manager on managing LTMC between Company and Siemens and other contracts relating to capital work.
• Continue improvement of maintenance such as procedure, PM review, RCA, critical spare parts, method statement, risk assessment, optimizations….
• Any other tasks/projects as assigned by the Plant Manager.
• Possess at least 2-3 years of working experience in Maintenance Management role in power plant or Oil/Gas industry.
• Good working knowledge of engineering and maintenance standards and procedures relevant to utility scale power plant, preferably wind power plant.
• Clear understanding of maintenance techniques and their application on plant.
• Knowledge of integrated maintenance management systems.
• Knowledge of legal, commercial, and practical aspects of procurement, installation and commissioning of equipment.
• Good knowledge of the various engineering and maintenance procedures.
• Good knowledge of work/maintenance management systems.
• Understanding of legal, health & safety and other regulatory requirements.
• Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
• Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
• Working knowledge of spreadsheet, word, power point, WWW, and other MS Office software.