What We Can Offer
Assist Factory Manager in the planning and implementing of preventive and corrective maintenance works.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Primary duties: (Approximately 70 to 80% of daily work schedule)
• Supervise and guide subordinates.
• Arrange subordinates’ daily job.
• Provide on-job-training to new employees.
• Overall responsibility for the plant & machine maintenance activities.
• Responsible for renovation, layout, and installing and testing machines and equipment in the plant, including the transfer of knowledge to subordinates
• Prepare, review, and update environmental investigation and recommendation reports;
• Responsible for smooth running on all production machineries through preventive maintenance and breakdown maintenance.
• Responsible for the maintenance such as air compressor/ utilities supply/ factory facilities and fabrication.
• To carry out continuous improvement activities so as to improve machine performance.
• To implement cost down activities and hence, reduce utility waste.
• Inculcate 5s well housekeeping habits and maintain discipline on the production line.
Secondary duties: (Approximately 20 to 30% of daily work schedule)
• Participate in ISO activities and customers’ audit and inspection.
• Support in energy saving project meeting law and policy of company
• Monitor and control environment indicators meeting Company requirement, local law and regulations.
• Prepare the monthly/quarterly/yearly report to local authorities on Environment. Anticipate and address environmental problems, take corrective action accordingly
• Liaise with certain suppliers and sub-contractors.
• Order spare parts of machine and mould.
• Perform other related duties as required.
The person is expected to work closely with staffs from all departments.
Years of experience: 5 years + experience
• Experience working with chiller, air compressor, electrical, plc, automation system, refrigeration and hvac system
• Good oral and written communication in English, Vietnamese.
• Highly self-motivated, result driven, analytical and demonstrate high level of initiative, discipline and drive.